Need Help with Workflow: one Snippet Trigger for multiple List Filtering

Hello All!

I have a question regarding an Alfred workflow I'm trying to create, and I was wondering if anyone here could assist me. I apologize if this question seems basic, but despite downloading existing workflows from the community and searching for tutorials, I haven't been able to find the exact terminology or solution for what I'm trying to achieve.

Here's what I want to accomplish:

1. Utilize one snippet trigger.
2. Present a choice between two or more "folders" (or categories).
3. Once a folder is selected, filter the displayed list of items to show only the contents of the chosen folder.
4. Copy the selected item to the clipboard.

(See attached mock-up)

The main purpose of this workflow is to streamline the initial selection process in one of my workflows by reducing the number of items displayed and the number of snippets I have to use. For example, I'm using snippet \\email for the emails of departments or coworkers within my company that I have to give to people the most, and \\clients for groups of client emails from a different company that I often need to email all at once. I would like to be able to use \\email and only see items Work and Clients after selecting either of those then I get the contents of the selected list filter.

If anyone could help me understand how to achieve this or point me in the right direction, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you in advance!

Screenshot2023-05-22at1_10_46PM.thumb.png.ee34e62c574703323ddf2eeefcc1d45d.png

One way would be to interpose a Dialog Conditional after the snippet tigger. However, that's probably a little disruptive to the workflow as you'd have to arrow down to the non-default of the two options. The way I'd be inclined to do it (and bear in mind I've not used snippet triggers) would be to have a keyword trigger with an argument and route the workflow accordingly. E.g., em cl would take you to Client and em wrk would take you to work.

Stephen