Unzip multiple zips given a directory

Could someone please explain how do I make a workflow that will unzip/extract a given folder which contains multiple zip files? I'd like to extract it to the same folder or in a new folder within the original if possible

Here is the terminal command:

unzip -d path/to/dest//folder

Any help would be much appreciated, thanks!

Could someone please explain how do I make a workflow that will unzip/extract a given folder which contains multiple zip files? I'd like to extract it to the same folder or in a new folder within the original if possible

Here is the terminal command:

unzip -d path/to/dest//folder

Any help would be much appreciated, thanks!

You could do something like:

for zipFile in "<source path here>"/*.zip
do
 unzip -d <path to dest>
done

I believe that should work

Thanks for replying, and sorry to be a bother but if it's not too much trouble can you or anyone else please make this into a workflow for me. I tried doing it myself but have no clue what I'm doing. I first made an Input keyword called unzip, and then I made an action called run script and used your code, and linked them together but nothing happened.

Thanks for replying, and sorry to be a bother but if it's not too much trouble can you or anyone else please make this into a workflow for me. I tried doing it myself but have no clue what I'm doing. I first made an Input keyword called unzip, and then I made an action called run script and used your code, and linked them together but nothing happened.

Are you wanting to be able to select a folder and execute this or is it a set folder that you would be executing it on all the time?