Alfred 5.5 is now available!

Alfred 5.5's first beta went out a week ago, and it's been a solid release so far! Beta 2 (build 2253) is now available on the pre-release channel.

Here are the changes from Beta 1 to Beta 2:

• Add "View in Alfred" as new default result modifier action in Advanced prefs
  • Add optional knowledge based sorting to the Grid View, defaulted to enabled
  • Add spell checking options to the Text View
  • Add ctrl+n/p navigation in Grid View
  • Add text size options to the Text View including global sizing options
  • Tweaks to Markdown Rendering
  • Fix rendering issue when jumping Alfred Window between displays with an over-sized Alfred window
  • Fix Text View crash after confusing Undo Manager with dynamic script population
  • Add display mode options to PDF View, with Automatic mode which remembers the view setting on the PDF View popup
  • A number of code clean-ups and performance tweaks; Gotta keep Alfred lean! :)
  • Fix a few spelling mistakes

Cheers,
Vero

Alfred 5.5 Release Candidate is now out with build 2257; We're now one step closer to the general release.

We've tidied up a few more things in preparation for the release, and you've all been doing a great job helping us test it out! Full details are in the change log in the Update tab, as usual.

Cheers,
Vero

• Vero changed the title to Alfred 5.5 is now available!

Alfred 5.5 is now available through the regular update channel. 

Thank you to everyone who used the beta versions and helped us test the new features. We can't wait to see how you use the new views in your own workflows :)

I've been on the beta and love 5.5.  My only question is PDF View, I don't see a "Get Workflow" on the Alfred 5.5 page like there is for all of the other new features such as ChatGPT / DALL-E.  Maybe I'm just missing something in the Alfred Preferences.