Sign in to follow this  
maxfriedrich

Going back in File Actions

Hi!

I was just wondering, is there any way to go 'back' when navigating in File Actions? E.g. I type "chrome", press the right arrow key, select "Copy to…", press the right arrow key, realize I'd rather choose "Move to…". The left arrow key doesn't do anything, and Esc takes me back to the initial input ("chrome", in this case).

Am I missing something? If I'm not, I'd really like to see this in a future release (especially since the left arrow key isn't doing anything in this context).

Thanks,

Max

Hi!

I was just wondering, is there any way to go 'back' when navigating in File Actions? E.g. I type "chrome", press the right arrow key, select "Copy to…", press the right arrow key, realize I'd rather choose "Move to…". The left arrow key doesn't do anything, and Esc takes me back to the initial input ("chrome", in this case).

Am I missing something? If I'm not, I'd really like to see this in a future release (especially since the left arrow key isn't doing anything in this context).

Thanks,

Max

No, there isn't anything that you are missing. There isn't a way to go back once you have selected an action aside from pressing Esc which, as you mentioned, takes you back to the original input and requires you to press the right arrow again to get to the actions