Ability to use a letter in Alfred Hotkey

Greetings,

First of all thanks to all of the developers for making such a great app. I've just moved to Alfred v2 on all my macs (3 in total) I was hesitant at first due to some Alfred v1 extensions i couldn't live with out. Since then I've found suitable Alfred v2 workflow replacements and I made the final switchover today. However one thing has really thrown me for a loop. I can't seem to use a letter when setting the Alfred Hotkey in preferences. In v1 I used a combination of the command,option and 1 letter key. It's been two days since I've made the switch and I still find myself punching my old hotkey in, I continually find myself banging the old hotkey on the keyboard 3 or 4 times before I realize what is going on. 

I can tough it out if i have to, and I'm sure maybe eventually get used to new hotkey but I was hoping that feature could be implemented so I don't have to. I'd be eternal grateful and my keyboards would thank you from sparing them the extra abuse.

Cheers,

Bossman

Greetings,

First of all thanks to all of the developers for making such a great app. I've just moved to Alfred v2 on all my macs (3 in total) I was hesitant at first due to some Alfred v1 extensions i couldn't live with out. Since then I've found suitable Alfred v2 workflow replacements and I made the final switchover today. However one thing has really thrown me for a loop. I can't seem to use a letter when setting the Alfred Hotkey in preferences. In v1 I used a combination of the command,option and 1 letter key. It's been two days since I've made the switch and I still find myself punching my old hotkey in, I continually find myself banging the old hotkey on the keyboard 3 or 4 times before I realize what is going on. 

I can tough it out if i have to, and I'm sure maybe eventually get used to new hotkey but I was hoping that feature could be implemented so I don't have to. I'd be eternal grateful and my keyboards would thank you from sparing them the extra abuse.

Cheers,

Bossman

I'm assuming that you are attempting to set the same hotkey as before? Have you tried another letter, just for testing? Because you can definitely set a letter as part of a hotkey.