Kasoki

Cyberduck Favorites: Open a connection with Cyberduck favorites

Any way to make it list all bookmarks within Alfred? I often dont remember what they are called and there is no contextual help once I start typing...

[edit: does not work even if I type correct thing just switches to my default search as soon as I enter an argument]

I made an update which shows all Favorites if you enter nothing. Could you please try the new version and tell me if the problem (the workflow shows nothing) still occurs?

Hey super Workflow!!!

That is what I need!

Is there any update avaiable ? doe not work with Cyperduck 4.7.3. and El Capitain.

With older it works well ?

Or is ther something i made wrong!

Update?

macos 10.12.2

cyberduck 5.2.2

//edit

In the workflow is one file with the name "cyberduck_settings_folder.txt".

The content ist wrong for newer versions.

new: /Users/${username}/Library/Group Containers/G69SCX94XU.duck/Library/Application Support/duck/

But in the debugging mode appears the following:

[2017-01-05 16:35:57][STDERR: input.scriptfilter] Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "cyberduck.py", line 71, in <module>
    handler.push()
  File "/Users/admin/Library/Application Support/Alfred 3/Alfred.alfredpreferences/workflows/user.workflow.317F46FB-930F-440B-A6A9-8B281C2C07F0/Alfred.py", line 118, in push
    print self.to_xml(max_results)
UnicodeEncodeError: 'ascii' codec can't encode character u'\xdc' in position 3189: ordinal not in range(128)

Edited by Cicilia