Allow typing a / to enter the highlighted folder/bundle in file navigation

In file navigation, I don't like remembering when I can use ↩ to enter a directory (e.g. move operations vs. normal navigation). ⌘↓ is nice, but I usually end up removing my hands from typing position to hit that hotkey.

It only takes one ⌫ to exit a directory. It would be awesome if typing a single  /  would enter a directory.

Thanks  :)

In file navigation, I don't like remembering when I can use ↩ to enter a directory (e.g. move operations vs. normal navigation). ⌘↓ is nice, but I usually end up removing my hands from typing position to hit that hotkey.

It only takes one ⌫ to exit a directory. It would be awesome if typing a single  /  would enter a directory.

Thanks  :)

In file nav, adding a / does enter a directory. Are you sure you don't mean in the default results?

In file nav, adding a / does enter a directory. Are you sure you don't mean in the default results?

I am referring to File Navigation. If the full name of the directory is typed, then yes, a slash enters the directory. Tab will do the same if no other matches are available.

Take this screenshot as an example:

Screen%20Shot%202013-05-07%20at%207.07.5

Since Desktop is highlighted, typing a  /  should go to '~/Desktop/' instead of '~/d/' which does not exist

Hope this makes more sense  ^_^