Spotlight comments in "Move to..." actions menu

Hi! So, here I am again with another question regarding Spotlight comments...

I had a little issue with Spotlight comments after switching from Alfred 1 to Alfred 2, but those were resolved with build 2.0.2 (180) - thanks again to Andrew for the instant fix! Now Alfred 2 finds all my files, apps and folders with the corresponding Spotlight comment when I do a regular search. But there's one thing that doesn't work for me - I can't get Alfred 2 to recognize Spotlight comments in the "move to..." actions menu.

To be more specific:

All my folders have Spotlight comments (abbreviations mostly, like "ss" for "screenshots" and so on) and with Alfred 1 I was able to do the following: in Alfred's actions menu I would choose "move to..." and then type "ss" into the search field. Alfred 1 would present me the correct folder ("screenshots") instantly and I could move the file to that folder. Alfred 2 on the other hand doesn't recognize any Spotlight comments in the "move to..." actions menu, he has no idea what I want when I type "ss" (or another Spotlight comment).

Alfred-1.png

Alfred-2.png

I don't know if this is a bug or if it's expected behavior in Alfred 2 - but it would be totally awesome if that version 1 feature could be brought back to Alfred :)

Of course I know this is not something that belongs on the "high priority"-list, most folks will probably never use a Spotlight comment in the "move to..." menu. But I still wanted to mention it here because I always thought it's a really useful feature.

Thanks and cheers, Anna

OS X 10.8.3

Alfred v2.0.3 (187)

Hi! So, here I am again with another question regarding Spotlight comments...
I had a little issue with Spotlight comments after switching from Alfred 1 to Alfred 2, but those were resolved with build 2.0.2 (180) - thanks again to Andrew for the instant fix! Now Alfred 2 finds all my files, apps and folders with the corresponding Spotlight comment when I do a regular search. But there's one thing that doesn't work for me - I can't get Alfred 2 to recognize Spotlight comments in the "move to..." actions menu.

To be more specific:
All my folders have Spotlight comments (abbreviations mostly, like "ss" for "screenshots" and so on) and with Alfred 1 I was able to do the following: in Alfred's actions menu I would choose "move to..." and then type "ss" into the search field. Alfred 1 would present me the correct folder ("screenshots") instantly and I could move the file to that folder. Alfred 2 on the other hand doesn't recognize any Spotlight comments in the "move to..." actions menu, he has no idea what I want when I type "ss" (or another Spotlight comment).

Hi Anna,

Well spotted - this should actually be possible in v2 as well so I've added a ticket in for Andrew to look at adding this back in soon!

Cheers,

Vero