Contacts not working

Hi,
since upgrade Alfred from v1 to v2 stopped working search of contacts. I have also correctly upgrade my powerpack to v2. When i open Alfred window and i type any contact name from my addressbook, then is visible only fallback result (google search) and contact name is not in result

Hi,
since upgrade Alfred from v1 to v2 stopped working search of contacts. I have also correctly upgrade my powerpack to v2. When i open Alfred window and i type any contact name from my addressbook, then is visible only fallback result (google search) and contact name is not in result

Check your Alfred Preferences (open Alfred and hit Cmd + comma). Go to Features > Default Results > Essentials and make sure 'Contacts' is checked.

Cheers :)

Check your Alfred Preferences (open Alfred and hit Cmd + comma). Go to Features > Default Results > Essentials and make sure 'Contacts' is checked.

Cheers :)

Yes, it is checked

Showing Contacts is an option that is enabled by default.

Are you using Mountain Lion? If so, when you installed Alfred 2, he should have requested access to your contacts. Did you allow this? If you are using Mountain Lion, open up System Settings, go to Security and Privacy and go to the Privacy tab. Select Contacts and ensure that Alfred has been granted access to your Contacts.