support to add script filters to web searches

Hi,

I was creating some workflows here, and there is a pattern that I found in some of them, that is, I create a lot of workflows to do searches into specific sites, they are better than the regular Web Search because they list the first search results via a script filter. I think creating workflows for that get kind overwhelming... Would be great if the regular web searches have a support to add "inline results" filter, so I can add this script on the web search, and it will use it to display the results strait in alfred (like an script filter does).

Hi,

I was creating some workflows here, and there is a pattern that I found in some of them, that is, I create a lot of workflows to do searches into specific sites, they are better than the regular Web Search because they list the first search results via a script filter. I think creating workflows for that get kind overwhelming... Would be great if the regular web searches have a support to add "inline results" filter, so I can add this script on the web search, and it will use it to display the results strait in alfred (like an script filter does).

This technically CAN be done its just a big of a workaround to get it done. You could create a fallback search for your workflow and have it redisplay Alfred with the keyword and search text pre-populated into the Alfred search field.