kerrydawson

Is there a limit to how many apps Alfred will display for quit

I went to quit preview and Alfred didn't have it as running. It had a ton of others running but not that one. I was just wondering if there's a limit to how many apps can be displayed.

I went to quit preview and Alfred didn't have it as running. It had a ton of others running but not that one. I was just wondering if there's a limit to how many apps can be displayed.

Yup, there is a limit of four.

Interesting. It showed me more than four but certainly not all that was running. Odd there’d be a limitation.

There isn't a limitation (other than the number of visible results, but you can scroll past that anyway). Did you type "quit preview", as the available apps will filter down as you type. You would have likely seen Preview after typing "quit pr".

There isn't a limitation (other than the number of visible results, but you can scroll past that anyway). Did you type "quit preview", as the available apps will filter down as you type. You would have likely seen Preview after typing "quit pr".

Lol, my bad.