Unable to go back to google search results after initiating search through Alfred

When I search using my fallback search (through google) it launches a new tab with the search results as expected but if I click on a link I don't have the option to go back to the search results. This is happening in Safari but not in Chrome.

Is this something Alfred is doing somehow or is it a problem with Safari? If I do a normal search in Safari's omnibar and click a link it lets me go back which leads me to believe it has something to do with the Alfred. 

I'm running the current version of Safari and Chrome and v2.0.3 (187) of Alfred. 

When I search using my fallback search (through google) it launches a new tab with the search results as expected but if I click on a link I don't have the option to go back to the search results. This is happening in Safari but not in Chrome.

Is this something Alfred is doing somehow or is it a problem with Safari? If I do a normal search in Safari's omnibar and click a link it lets me go back which leads me to believe it has something to do with the Alfred. 

I'm running the current version of Safari and Chrome and v2.0.3 (187) of Alfred. 

I would be inclined to think that this is some form of an issue with Safari. I am not able to replicate this issue in Safari.