Making a Workflow for Parcel.app

Good Afternoon all,

I am trying to produce a workflow to track parcels and packages in the newly launched Parcel app for OS X. The developer has given me two urls that can be used with the app.

Here are two URL schemes that are currently available in Parcel for both OS X and iOS:

1) If you have a tracking number: parcel://automatic/empty/?CODE
where CODE is your tracking number
2) If you have a tracking number and description: parcel://automaticwithlabel/LABEL/?CODE
where CODE is your tracking number; LABEL is url encoded description.

Here is a screenshot of what the workflow looks like atm: http://cl.ly/P00C

Can someone explain to me how to set it up so two piece of information can be added to the Alfred box and then put into the url to pass to Parcel?

Kind Regards,

Chris Humphreys

Good Afternoon all,

I am trying to produce a workflow to track parcels and packages in the newly launched Parcel app for OS X. The developer has given me two urls that can be used with the app.

Here is a screenshot of what the workflow looks like atm: http://cl.ly/P00C

Can someone explain to me how to set it up so two piece of information can be added to the Alfred box and then put into the url to pass to Parcel?

Kind Regards,
Chris Humphreys

What were the URLs? 

What were the URLs? 

Here are two URL schemes that are currently available in Parcel for both OS X and iOS:

2) If you have a tracking number and description: parcel://automaticwithlabel/LABEL/?CODE

Can you explain how I can put both the description for the parcel (LABEL) and the tracking ID (CODE) from alfred into the url to feed Parcel?

Can you explain how I can put both the description for the parcel (LABEL) and the tracking ID (CODE) from alfred into the url to feed Parcel?

The app is buggy, those URLs don't work correctly. The courier (UPS, FedEx, etc.) isn't selected unless you use the keyboard to remove and then re-add a character from the tracking number.

The app is buggy, those URLs don't work correctly. The courier (UPS, FedEx, etc.) isn't selected unless you use the keyboard to remove and then re-add a character from the tracking number.

Works fine for me it picks up when you have a tracking ID on your clickboard also to populate the id feed