jhnielson

Workflow Sub-Menus / Action Menus

I have a script that searches an online file system.  Currently, when I find the file I want and hit enter it just runs a script to open the URL of the document in the browser.   However, I would like to now update it to give me a selection of actions I can take (e.g. copy url, open document, download document). 

I can't figure out how to create the secondary menu. I know that I could just create multiple scripts and assign them different modifier keys, but I would like to be able to visualize the list (not just have to remember the keys).   Is there a way to create second menu?

I have a script that searches an online file system.  Currently, when I find the file I want and hit enter it just runs a script to open the URL of the document in the browser.   However, I would like to now update it to give me a selection of actions I can take (e.g. copy url, open document, download document). 

I can't figure out how to create the secondary menu. I know that I could just create multiple scripts and assign them different modifier keys, but I would like to be able to visualize the list (not just have to remember the keys).   Is there a way to create second menu?

Take a look at the post I created here. This shows you how it can be done and I provided examples as well.