1Password bookmark is missing

Jb_Bryant

For some reason I have one specific 1Password bookmark that won't show up in Alfred. I can search for other 1Password bookmarks just fine. I tried reloading the Alfred cache as well as reindexing spotlight. See:

2013-06-04%20at%209.57.46%20PM.png

See I can find other bookmarks just fine:

2013-06-04%20at%2010.01.04%20PM.png

Edited by David Ferguson

For some reason I have one specific 1Password bookmark that won't show up in Alfred. I can search for other 1Password bookmarks just fine. I tried reloading the Alfred cache as well as reindexing spotlight. See:

Pop an http:// on the front of the www. for the Chase Amazon one :)

2013-06-04%20at%209.57.46%20PM.png

See I can find other bookmarks just fine:

2013-06-04%20at%2010.01.04%20PM.png

Pop an http:// on the front of the www. for the Chase Amazon one :)

Sorry to step in and edit but I noticed that you went to the effort to blur out your username in the large screenshot but it was visible under that in the "all fields" section. I removed those screenshots for you for privacy. If it's not a big deal, you can add them back. If it's resolved, don't worry about it. 

Ahh that was it. Thank you so much!

Sorry to step in and edit but I noticed that you went to the effort to blur out your username in the large screenshot but it was visible under that in the "all fields" section. I removed those screenshots for you for privacy. If it's not a big deal, you can add them back. If it's resolved, don't worry about it. 

I don't really know why I bothered to blur out a username. It really didn't matter. But it's resolved anyways. Thanks!