Sign in to follow this  
Color09

Web searches open in Chrome

Alfred opens your default browser. Make that Chrome and you're done. ;)

We should be able to set it so that web searches open up in google chrome, thanks this app is amazing

To expand the other response a bit, Alfred is basically just telling OSX to open the URL. OSX will open the URL in whatever the default web browser is.

I would still second this . . . . 

My workplace still has some legacy web apps that don't display well in all browsers.  There are some URLs I prefer to visit in chrome, some in safari, and some in Firefox.

Regardless of which browser is preferential -- I tend to always start in Alfred, it's habit.

Right now, if a URL is detected, Alfred gives me the option to "Open the typed URL".  It would be *awesome* if, instead, the default option was to open the URL in the default browser -- but other selections offered the ability to open it in other installed browsers.

Bonus points would be if that 1password fills had the same ability :)

-Dano

I would still second this . . . . 

My workplace still has some legacy web apps that don't display well in all browsers.  There are some URLs I prefer to visit in chrome, some in safari, and some in Firefox.

Regardless of which browser is preferential -- I tend to always start in Alfred, it's habit.

Right now, if a URL is detected, Alfred gives me the option to "Open the typed URL".  It would be *awesome* if, instead, the default option was to open the URL in the default browser -- but other selections offered the ability to open it in other installed browsers.

Bonus points would be if that 1password fills had the same ability :)

-Dano

You could do something like this with a script filter workflow or you could also look into something like browser chooser