Up and Running With the Alfred App Powerpack

Hey Guys,

This is kinda a shameless plug but I wanted to share it because I think it may be helpful to some people. If you don't want to read this because it's a shameless plug, I understand.

If you are considering purchasing the Powerpack, and are unsure of what it really does, or if you own it and are looking to learn more about the features it provides, I wrote a tutorial for MacTuts+ which was posted today. The second part of the article will be posted tomorrow, and I encourage you to take a look at them if you want to learn more. Today's is the basics, while tomorrow focuses on Workflows — understanding them, using them, and creating them.

Up and Running With the Alfred Powerpack — The Basics: http://bit.ly/190gcr1

Up and Running With the Alfred Powerpack — Workflows: http://bit.ly/11wN321

Thanks for reading and I hope you find it helpful!

-Kevin Kirsche

Edited by R4z3r

Hey Guys,

This is kinda a shameless plug but I wanted to share it because I think it may be helpful to some people. If you don't want to read this because it's a shameless plug, I understand.

If you are considering purchasing the Powerpack, and are unsure of what it really does, or if you own it and are looking to learn more about the features it provides, I wrote a tutorial for MacTuts+ which was posted today. The second part of the article will be posted tomorrow, and I encourage you to take a look at them if you want to learn more. Today's is the basics, while tomorrow focuses on Workflows — understanding them, using them, and creating them.

Up and Running With the Alfred Powerpack — The Basics: http://bit.ly/190gcr1

Thanks for reading and I hope you find it helpful!

-Kevin Kirsche

Kevin,

Thanks for sharing and thanks for the article. I saw it this morning when MacTuts+ mentioned it on Twitter. Obviously, I don't need help getting started with Alfred so I didn't read it all, but thanks for the support and spreading some Alfred love.

Kevin,

Thanks for sharing and thanks for the article. I saw it this morning when MacTuts+ mentioned it on Twitter. Obviously, I don't need help getting started with Alfred so I didn't read it all, but thanks for the support and spreading some Alfred love.

My pleasure! With how helpful you and the staff are here, whether via email, on the forums, or on Twitter, I think you deserve to be recognized for what you are: an amazing company! Just updated my post with the Workflows article I did.

If there's anything I missed, or you have any thoughts for features or things that are commonly overlooked/misused/or some cool tips and tricks, let me know! Always looking to learn more about Alfred.