I was waiting for this workflow...I need this workflow...but yours is not working  :( or I should say it's not working on my computer, and I do not know why.

I mean all the commands and prompt are working and showing, but the notes do not actually appear in the app !?!?!

help  :D

ps: they do not show anywhere, not in icloud notes, not in google notes, and not "on my mac" notes...no matter which one I choose

Edited by BabaOo
  • 1 month later...

I was waiting for this workflow...I need this workflow...but yours is not working  :( or I should say it's not working on my computer, and I do not know why.

I mean all the commands and prompt are working and showing, but the notes do not actually appear in the app !?!?!

help  :D

ps: they do not show anywhere, not in icloud notes, not in google notes, and not "on my mac" notes...no matter which one I choose

Hello! It's very strangely that my workflow doesn't work on your Mac. It works good for me. May be, you are not using iCloud for Notes?

I know, strange isn't it....

I had all of them set-up : icloud, google and on my mac

I got tired of not making it work, so I switched back to Notational Velocity and deleted NOTES entirely for now. I was thinking of doing a clean reinstall of the notes app with only icloud as a backup source. But it turns out that to reinstall notes I have to contact Apple....it's quite complicated it seems to reinstall a basic app, you cant just reinstall from app store. I just haven't gotten around to it.

I'll let you know if the reinstall fixes things.... when I get around to calling apple :)

Thanks !!

• 3 months later...