Workflow Run Script: language

Hi, Just upgraded to V2 and redefining my scripts from v1.

When adding a "Run Script" to the workflow, only "bash" end "zsh" are shown. Not "ksh". Is it possible to add the korn shell, or are these shells buildin?

Geert

Hi, Just upgraded to V2 and redefining my scripts from v1.

When adding a "Run Script" to the workflow, only "bash" end "zsh" are shown. Not "ksh". Is it possible to add the korn shell, or are these shells buildin?

Geert

Really weird, I could have sworn I replied to this thread this morning from my iPad.

Anyway, sorry for the delayed response but, yes Alfred will only use shells and languages that come preinstalled with OSX. I'm not sure what all versions this covers but, my current installation of 10.8.4 has ksh available a default shell in /bin. Nobody had requested it previously so, I can't promise anything but submitting this in the feature requests section could potentially get it added to the list. For the time being though, if you are looking to create workflows that make use of the ksh shell, you could always start your script by executing ksh which I THINK should swap to using it as the default shell for the session.

So, example..

ksh
echo "This is a test from ksh"

Would swap to the ksh shell for executing the commands following it.