I've been going through Don MCAllisters Screen CastsOnline tutorials to learn about the Powerpack and everything seems to work fine, but when I got to the itunes mini player module, it won't do anything. The displays are correct but any time I choose anything it tells me "no track currently selected" and nothing plays. 

I'm using itunes 11.0.4 and just bought the

Powerpack two days ago. 

I followed Don's instructions correctly and can't get anywhere. 

Can you help?

Thanks,

I've been going through Don MCAllisters Screen CastsOnline tutorials to learn about the Powerpack and everything seems to work fine, but when I got to the itunes mini player module, it won't do anything. The displays are correct but any time I choose anything it tells me "no track currently selected" and nothing plays. 

I'm using itunes 11.0.4 and just bought the

Powerpack two days ago. 

I followed Don's instructions correctly and can't get anywhere. 

Can you help?

Thanks,

Hi David,

Could you please check whether the iTunes library Alfred is looking at is the correct one?

You can click the "Find" button in Alfred's Features > iTunes > Advanced preferences next to the "Library XML" path. Launch the iTunes Mini Player (cmd + ctrl + return) and press Cmd + R to reload your music collection.

If the music still doesn't play, you can compare the path in Alfred's prefs and the ones in the Advanced preferences in iTunes itself to ensure it's the correct path.

You'll also need to switch off "random" in iTunes to ensure predictability.

Let me know how you get on! I'll be moving this thread to Discussion & Help as this isn't a bug. :)

Cheers,

Vero