1password disconnect

I'm loving the integration with 1password, but for some reason, Alfred seems to keep disconnecting from my 1password data, so that when i type in a string that should match a 1password login, it doesn't appear in Alfred.

It might be something to do with 1password locking, but it's happening when 1password isn't locked.

The workaround is simply to restart Alfred, which then gives it access to 1password again.

I'm using Alfred v2.0.5 (202)

Please advise.

Thanks

Edited by andyg

I'm loving the integration with 1password, but for some reason, Alfred seems to keep disconnecting from my 1password data, so that when i type in a string that should match a 1password login, it doesn't appear in Alfred.

It might be something to do with 1password locking, but it's happening when 1password isn't locked.

The workaround is simply to restart Alfred, which then gives it access to 1password again.

I'm using Alfred v2.0.5 (202)

Please advise.

Thanks

Alfred acts directly on a small part of unencrypted data in 1Passwords keychain, so there won't be any 'disconnecting' going on... maybe just some corrupt 1Password data somewhere which is causing a problem. If you are using the non app store version (not sure about the app store version), try rebuilding the data file in 1Password's Advanced prefs. Also, make sure the keychain location matches in 1Password and Alfred's 1Password preferences.

[Moving to the help subforum]