Bug in Snow Leopard?

I've been using pretty much the same workflows on both my iMac (running on Snow Leopard) and laptop (running on Lion). No problems so far on Lion, but some workflows worked a couple of times on SL and stopped working at all.

I indexed Spotlight, cleared the app cache and rebuilt the OS X Metadata. Nothing has changed so far.

As you can see in this case, it doesn't recognize that the workflow is installed.

ZnpE1nz.png

In this one it does but after I start to type the search, it doesn't anymore.

pfeBzak.png

ogJynlY.png

I also had trouble with a Wikipedia workflow, but now it is working again so far. I also had to stop using the "Purge" workflow as well. Does anyone else using SL have encountered similar issues?

I've been using pretty much the same workflows on both my iMac (running on Snow Leopard) and laptop (running on Lion). No problems so far on Lion, but some workflows worked a couple of times on SL and stopped working at all.

I indexed Spotlight, cleared the app cache and rebuilt the OS X Metadata. Nothing has changed so far.

As you can see in this case, it doesn't recognize that the workflow is installed.

ZnpE1nz.png

In this one it does but after I start to type the search, it doesn't anymore.

pfeBzak.png

ogJynlY.png

I also had trouble with a Wikipedia workflow, but now it is working again so far. I also had to stop using the "Purge" workflow as well. Does anyone else using SL have encountered similar issues?

This could be a result of different language versions (programming/script language) installed on the different OSs. Workflows that use Script Filters execute a script somewhere that will generate a chunk of XML that is passed back to Alfred. Alfred then reads that and generates the result list. If there is some dependency (version or otherwise) not being met in Snow Leopard or some kind of error being generated from the XML, it will fail to show the results. 

This could be a result of different language versions (programming/script language) installed on the different OSs. Workflows that use Script Filters execute a script somewhere that will generate a chunk of XML that is passed back to Alfred. Alfred then reads that and generates the result list. If there is some dependency (version or otherwise) not being met in Snow Leopard or some kind of error being generated from the XML, it will fail to show the results. 

Thanks for your reply.

Does this mean that if a workflow was created on a different language than the one I have installed in SN, it shouldn't work? Because I have the same language installed in both computers, but it only doesn't work in SL. If so, then there's no way to fix it, is that correct?

Another two workflows that were working great until Monday, have stopped working altogether now. :(