Clipboard fails to paste text into Confluence's URL field

Hi,

Please watch the screencast I've uploaded here to see the problem I'm faced with. When using Atlassian Confluence and Alfred.app v2 the clipboard history feature is failing to paste the selected snippet into Confluence's link field. Regular copy/paste works fine

Let me know if you have any question?

Cheers,

P.S: I've first reported this bug with Atlassian support and they advised I should file a bug with Alfred instead.

Hi,

Please watch the screencast I've uploaded here to see the problem I'm faced with. When using Atlassian Confluence and Alfred.app v2 the clipboard history feature is failing to paste the selected snippet into Confluence's link field. Regular copy/paste works fine

Let me know if you have any question?

Cheers,

P.S: I've first reported this bug with Atlassian support and they advised I should file a bug with Alfred instead.

I'm not sure I can see the issue from that screencast... so Alfred is correctly pasting into the field, it's just Confluences Insert button doesn't work after that?

Did you show Atlassian that screencast? Alfred certainly wouldn't be doing anything which would stop that insert button from working. It's more likely something to do with the Javascript validation they are using on that page.