Alfred & 1Password problem

hi,

i've 1Pwd for Mac installed on my Mac and 1Pwd for Windows installed on my Windows XP virtual machine (Parallels v.7).

problem: Alfred is now offering me to log me in ONLY with 1Pwd for Windows while I haven't opened my Windows VM for a week! 

i can't log me in any more on websites on Mac OS X 10.8.4

tried to uncheck this option in Alfred, restarted Alfred and so forth but no way: Windows XP or nothing. 

please help

thanks

i thought this forum was meant for support since we can't email Alfred's developer.

i'll try to tweet you right now. don't know what to do.

If you want to email the Alfred Developers, send an email to info @ alfredapp com

In the meantime, maybe you should just use the browser extensions for 1Password. If worse comes to worse, you could also just open the 1Password app and copy & paste from 1Password into your browser.

Cheers

hi,

i've 1Pwd for Mac installed on my Mac and 1Pwd for Windows installed on my Windows XP virtual machine (Parallels v.7).

problem: Alfred is now offering me to log me in ONLY with 1Pwd for Windows while I haven't opened my Windows VM for a week! 

i can't log me in any more on websites on Mac OS X 10.8.4

tried to uncheck this option in Alfred, restarted Alfred and so forth but no way: Windows XP or nothing. 

please help

thanks

I'm unsure what you mean by, "Alfred is now offering me to log in ONLY with 1Pwd for Windows". What keychain is it using? Have you tried clicking the Advanced tab in the 1Password feature settings and setting the keychain directly as opposed to letting Alfred try to find it? Perhaps its finding the wrong keychain file?

Alfred asks OS X to launch the 1Password URL, so if the URL is opening in Windows then your default OS X browser will be set to a Parallels windows browser. Open Safari and check in the preferences that Safari (or a Mac browser) is set as your default browser.

[removed 'urgent' from the topic title]