nitingoyal

Help! Justnotes workflow

Can someone help me create a workflow from the following instructions from Justnotes.

Justnotes 1.3.2 supports x-callback-url compatible urls to create and search notes. The url must be x-callback-url compatible. Currently the following actions are supported.

• make: Create a note
  • Parameters:
    • text: Url encoded text
    • tags: Url encoded comma separated list of tags

justnotes://x-callback-url/make?text=My%20first%20note&tags=todo%2Cimportant

• search: Search for text
  • Parameters:
    • text: Url encoded text

justnotes://x-callback-url/search?text=first%20note

Sure, what features do you need? If you don’t need tags to be inserted directly from Alfred, for example, then it’s even easier, because you don’t even need a workflow — you can just set it up as a custom search.

Edited by Vítor

Sure, what features do you need? If you don’t need tags to be inserted directly from Alfred, for example, then it’s even easier, because you don’t even need a workflow — you can just set it up as a custom search.

If possible, I would like to add tags from Alfred. 

I’ve repurposed one of my workflows to make a quick one for this. Keep in mind I do not have the app, so I cannot test if it’s working correctly (that’s up to you, now).

Get it here (link available for seven days) and let me know. Do jns (JustNotes Search) and write something, to search for it, and jnm (JustNotes Make) to make a note — write what you want, and after that use “ // ” (space, slash, slash, space) followed by your tags. So you’d for example do “This is my text // and these are my tags”.

Edited by Vítor

Unfortunately, since it’s calling the window to the front, it means it’s recognising it, so I’m not sure why it is not working, specially since it does work with other apps (such as Alfred). I’ve downloaded the trial, and not even the example they provide is doing anything, so someone else will have to pick this one up (or you could contact them directly).

Unfortunately, since it’s calling the window to the front, it means it’s recognising it, so I’m not sure why it is not working, specially since it does work with other apps (such as Alfred). I’ve downloaded the trial, and not even the example they provide is doing anything, so someone else will have to pick this one up (or you could contact them directly).

Thanks Vitor for the effort. I'll try to contact the developer.