Show Alfred with Selected Text and fallback searches keywords

As I use "Show Alfred with Selected Text" more and more, I think it would be awesome to be able to 

1°) select the text via a hotkey 

2°) type the keyword of the fallback search I want to use without having to go back to the beginning of the search.

Is it possible to make these keywords "reserved words" so Alfred would understand "Everything (any string) before the keyword is the string I have to query?"

Would also be interesting for workflows with required argument.

Would make Alfred even more awesome!

As I use "Show Alfred with Selected Text" more and more, I think it would be awesome to be able to

1°) select the text via a hotkey

2°) type the keyword of the fallback search I want to use without having to go back to the beginning of the search.

Is it possible to make these keywords "reserved words" so Alfred would understand "Everything (any string) before the keyword is the string I have to query?"

Would also be interesting for workflows with required argument.

Would make Alfred even more awesome!

How about changing the hotkey settings? Maybe set the Cursor option to 'Left', which will allow you to type at the beginning of the line. Then you can just type the keyword you want and maybe press space to activate.

Cheers :)

Edited by Tyler Eich

Very nice, I'd never even noticed or used this workflow!

It works as Tyler said: change cursor position to "Left" (it's in the workflow options for this workflow) and also add " " as a prefix (a space character).

Although I agree with another poster, who said that the clipboard replacement issue is a tad irritating...still, using snippets and clipboard history, it's not too bad.