raguay.customct

TextSoap cleaners on the Clipboard

In case anyone browses the forum to figure out why this workflow stopped working after upgrading to Alfred 3, just go through the workflow and update scripts as follows: [e.g., tell application] "Alfred 2" → "Alfred 3".

@raguay.customct, this workflow is indeed the best. Thank you once again!

It may be my imagination, but it seems that this workflow is even faster on Alfred 3. Fantastic! :-)

It is faster on Alfred 3 because Alfred 3 is much faster, or as I said, snappier than Alfred 2. I have the workflow updated to Alfred 3, but they have asked us not to upload them to Packal and such until Alfred 3 is out of beta. Should be in a couple of weeks.

I'm working on uploading all my workflows udated to Alfred 3, but I have over 50 of them. So it is taking a little while. I'm also working on a tutorial for Tuts+ about Alfred 3. Stay tuned for it's publication.

Edited by raguay.customct

I've had it updated since Alfred 3.0 came out. Sorry, I haven't updated the link. It is now updated and you can get the latest version from the GitHub account:  https://github.com/raguay/MyAlfred/blob/master/Alfred 3/TextSoapCleaners.alfredworkflow

All of my workflows in this branch work great and I use them a lot.

Hi @fncll,

Just updated the workflow on GitHub:  https://github.com/raguay/MyAlfred/blob/master/Alfred 3/TextSoapCleaners.alfredworkflow

It's now future proofed for Alfred and TextSoap. Just set the TextSoap application name in the environment variables and the scripts will call the right application. I changed all the AppleScripts to JXA (JavaScript for Automation). Seems to be working for me. Let me know.