[solved] V2 "cmd" + "opt" + "+" = zoom

Hi, 

I have a problem with this Hotkey "cmd opt +", it's show something, but this Hotkey was already in use for Zoom in,

How to disable this hotkey in alfred, i want to keep my "zoom in" without showing this window ?

Thank's

Edited by rs459

Hi, 

I have a problem with this Hotkey "cmd opt +", it's show something, but this Hotkey was already in use for Zoom in,

How to disable this hotkey in alfred, i want to keep my "zoom in" without showing this window ?

Thank's

More detail please. Could you take a screenshot your window? Press command + shift + 3.

Thank's, that's it

It's hard to say what could be using this hotkey. It could be a setting from a workflow, it could be a hotkey that you have set in the main Alfred preferences. I'm thinking its more than likely either that you've set this to the previous path hotkey or its a workflow. Try going to Features->File Search->Navigation in the Alfred Preferences. What is the hotkey there? If it's set to Cmd+Opt++ then you can click it and press the delete key to clear this hotkey. If it's a workflow, you could go to the workflows area and look around at hotkeys set there, or disable them one by one until you find the culprit.

Thank's, that's it

As a quick tip - In the Workflows tab, you can search for it in the top left search box by typing + or = to see whether the key is in use by a workflow.

If it doesn't crop up there, keep looking at the rest of your preferences. As David suggested, it's likely that you've set it for one of the hotkey he mentions.

Thank's for your reply, the problem is solved

Inside Preferences > Features > File Search 

The field "Previous Path" was "cmd + opt + /" i switched to "cmd + opt + :" and that's work, my keyboard layout is french (on mac book air). 

In this Case may be it's a bug no ? because "cmd + opt + /" it's not equal to "cmd + opt + =" witch trigger "Previous Path Window"

I can't reproduce because when i click on "Previous Path" field for changing, i can't type "cmd + opt + =" that's trigger the Zoom in functionality, and the field doesn't intercept the hotkey.

After that i have forced my keyboard layout to French.