Looking to Hire an Experienced Workflow Developer

Hi there. I'd like to hire a developer to write some custom workflows for me. As far as I can tell, they don't exist in any of the searches I've done, and it's mostly custom work for some internal processes in my business. Will pay hourly rate for a freelancer. Let me know if you are interested.

Thanks!

Hi there. I'd like to hire a developer to write some custom workflows for me. As far as I can tell, they don't exist in any of the searches I've done, and it's mostly custom work for some internal processes in my business. Will pay hourly rate for a freelancer. Let me know if you are interested.

Thanks!

Hi,

I am Richard Guay, a freelancer and missionary. I love writing workflows for Alfred and have written several for my freelancer work with Envato. If I can help, I would love to. You can see some of my work on my web site: http://customct.com. My GitHub account shows some of my workflows: https://github.com/raguay/MyAlfred. I wrote a library for writing workflows in the go language. You can view it here: https://github.com/raguay/goAlfred.

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Richard Guay

Thanks!

Could you post some more details on what you may be looking to do? I may be interested in helping with this as well.

Thanks David and Richard for your replies. One of the Wokflows involves Quickbooks for Mac. I think I'll just contact you both directly with additional information.

David, I can't seem to find a contact email or form for you. What would be the best way to do that?

Thanks,
Paul

Thanks David and Richard for your replies. One of the Wokflows involves Quickbooks for Mac. I think I'll just contact you both directly with additional information.

David, I can't seem to find a contact email or form for you. What would be the best way to do that?

Thanks,

Paul

Looking forward to hearing from you. 

Richard, I'm having a hard time contacting you. I submitted the form on your website, but I'm guessing you didn't get that. How do we connect directly? Do I need to add you as a friend here to send you a message? Or provide me with your email address so we can connect. Thanks.

Richard, I'm having a hard time contacting you. I submitted the form on your website, but I'm guessing you didn't get that. How do we connect directly? Do I need to add you as a friend here to send you a message? Or provide me with your email address so we can connect. Thanks.

That's funny. The form has been working. But, anyway, my email is raguay@customct.com. You can also direct tweet me at @customct. I will be checking out my form to see why it is not working. I am sorry for any inconvenience.

Thanks,

Paul

david@alfredapp.com