Large Type does not display on mouse screen [Fixed v2.0.7 b204 pre-release]

bmamlin

The "Show Alfred on mouse screen" option is a great addition :D; however, Large Type has not joined the game.  Using Large Type with the latest version of Alfred and the mouse cursor (and Alfred's prompt) on a secondary screen, the Large Type displays on the primary screen instead of the mouse screen as expected.

Can we get Large Type to display on the mouse screen when the "Show Alfred on mouse screen" option is selected?

Thanks!

-Burke

I'm running OS X 10.8.4 and Alfred v2.0.6 (203).

The "Show Alfred on mouse screen" option is a great addition :D; however, Large Type has not joined the game.  Using Large Type with the latest version of Alfred and the mouse cursor (and Alfred's prompt) on a secondary screen, the Large Type displays on the primary screen instead of the mouse screen as expected.

Can we get Large Type to display on the mouse screen when the "Show Alfred on mouse screen" option is selected?

Thanks!

-Burke

I'm running OS X 10.8.4 and Alfred v2.0.6 (203).

Nicely spotted, I'll look at adding this into the next release :)

Hi Burke, this was added in v2.0.7 b204, which is currently in pre-release so if you update, you'll be able to test that this is working as expected :)

Awesome!  Tried it out and it works perfectly.  Even better, since you made a separate option for Large Type, I discovered that I prefer keeping Alfred on my primary monitor and just having the Large Type follow the cursor to the secondary display.  Great for presentations!  :)

While checking it out, I also confirmed that the Show Alfred on mouse screen doesn't work with display one under the other bug is fixed too.

Thanks!

-Burke