Optional view of Contact Information

In V1 if I typed the name of a contact then I could use the right arrow key to get a list of alternative actions. Though I usually want to open the contact information in Alfred, sometimes it is convenient to use this to open it in the Contact application (viz. to edit the contact information).

I don't seem to be able to do this any more in V2, the right arrow key is disabled on a contact entry. Can we please have it back?

In V1 if I typed the name of a contact then I could use the right arrow key to get a list of alternative actions. Though I usually want to open the contact information in Alfred, sometimes it is convenient to use this to open it in the Contact application (viz. to edit the contact information).

I don't seem to be able to do this any more in V2, the right arrow key is disabled on a contact entry. Can we please have it back?

Alfred v2 works directly with OS X's contacts API, so the results are no longer files as per v1. As such, you can't see the file actions (many of which didn't work as expected as they were just metadata files). Having said that, you can use cmd+o in either the main Alfred results or the contacts viewer to open that contact in the contacts app :)

• 1 month later...