3) create a new reminder

4) Create a new event in calendar

5) search for in Game Center 

6) Search for an email

7) open photo booth in photo mode

8) open photo booth in video mode

Thanks,

Tecnoborder

Have you taken a look around in the Share Your Workflows area? I know at least a few of those exist. Others, I'm not sure how easy they are to do.

Have you taken a look around in the Share Your Workflows area? I know at least a few of those exist. Others, I'm not sure how easy they are to do.

To start a new FaceTime with a person, you would go to the contact prefs in Alfred, create a custom contact action for the phone field and set it to pass it to a url scheme. Then set the scheme to facetime://{query}

Guest tecnoborder

Thanks a bunch for your help. Before creating this thread I searched for in this forum and not in "Share your workflows" forum. I couldn't find a workflow for photo booth   :(.

Thanks a bunch for your help. Before creating this thread I searched for in this forum and not in "Share your workflows" forum. I couldn't find a workflow for photo booth   :(.

I'm not sure that Photo Booth has a way to start it in a certain mode. I didn't see anything about being able to do it with a quick Google search. You may could do it with AppleScript but that would be kind of weird because you would have to tell it to launch and then wait X seconds then try to swap mode. Depending on what all you have going on right then, the time required for it to start up may vary so it may or may not have waited long enough before trying.

Guest tecnoborder

Thanks for your help :) Probably a PhotoBooth workflow as I imagined wouldn't be so useful if I have to wait X seconds before going in the chosen mode.