Paginate between results and "third party" results in workflows

1. How to paginate between results? Ctrl + f and Ctrl + b are currently moving the cursor, so maybe another shortcut?

2. When using a workflow, how to exclude "third party" results?

I'm not sure what you mean by paginate through the results? They aren't really laid out as pages. They are simply a vertical list. The up and down arrow keys will allow you to move between them or you can use the Cmd+<number> shortcuts to access them quickly.

What are third party results?

Sometimes when you do a file search you get lots of results, so it would be useful if you could move 9 results up or down with one keystroke, instead of holding Ctrl + n or Ctrl + p, or holding the arrow keys. Feels more efficient.

About "third party" results: consider the keyword "top". It shows me processes from the "Top Processes" workflow, but it also shows me "TextSoap" and other unwanted results.  Sometimes I only want to see the workflow results, excluding the "third party" results - in that case TextSoap.

Sometimes when you do a file search you get lots of results, so it would be useful if you could move 9 results up or down with one keystroke, instead of holding Ctrl + n or Ctrl + p, or holding the arrow keys. Feels more efficient.

About "third party" results: consider the keyword "top". It shows me processes from the "Top Processes" workflow, but it also shows me "TextSoap" and other unwanted results.  Sometimes I only want to see the workflow results, excluding the "third party" results - in that case TextSoap.

You should consider setting the fuzzy mode for apps back to the default 'fuzzy capital letters', then you won't see TextSoap unless you typed TS.

Also, the page up/page down supports the default bindings for OS X and Emacs, so if you are using the larger OS X keyboard, you could use the page up/page down button to skip through with a single key. There are a number of 3rd party keyboard remapping apps which will allow you to remap these keys onto other unused keys on your keyboard if you chose.

Cheers,

Andrew

I verified that Fn + up / down arrow actually works with the standard keyboard, but I prefer the the home row. Ctrl + Opt + n / Ctrl + Opt + p would be great! 

Another quick suggestion, I think there should be an option to exclude external results from the workflows. I set fuzzy mode back to "fuzzy capital letters", but I still can see a URL from the history which has "top" in it (top processes workflow). When I use the "ip" workflow, which tells me the local and remote ips, I see lots of results, and the workflow results mixed in between. An option like "only show the workflow results" would be great.