Sign in to follow this  
politicus

Workflow - Sublime Text files not recognized

I tried to create a "File filter from keyword and open" workflow to search in the configuration folders of Sublime text 2. 

It looks like I couldn't add the file type I wanted. (ie a .sublimekeymap file = a JSON file).

Adding files types or leaving the file type blank led to the same results.

I tried to create a "File filter from keyword and open" workflow to search in the configuration folders of Sublime text 2. 

It looks like I couldn't add the file type I wanted. (ie a .sublimekeymap file = a JSON file).

Adding files types or leaving the file type blank led to the same results.

Are you referring to files in ~/Library/Application Support/Sublime Text 2/... ? A good rule of thumb to remember when searching for things is.. check and see if Spotlight shows that file in a search. If it doesn't, more than likely, Alfred won't either by default. You would need a more specialized search in order to get these results. In this example, I don't have any .sublimekeymap files but as test I made a workflow that searches for .sublime-settings files. By default, it won't show them. You have to set your file type (drag a file into the filter area), set the folder in the scope area, and set it to search system files. It should work after that I believe