Update 2.0.7 wipes out my preferences

2bc

My Mac:

MacBook Pro 15" (2009)

OSX 10.7.5

Problem:

I just was prompted to install update 2.0.7 (I was previously running 2.0.6), which I performed through the auto-updater included with the app. After restarting Alfred, I found I could no longer launch it through my custom keyboard shortcut (Command + Space). After going into preferences, I noticed it had been reset to what I think is the default, Option+Space.

After resetting my preferences I relaunched Alfred and notice that my text was small (previously I was using the "Light Large" theme for larger font size).

I suspect all of my settings have been reset by this update, though I'm not sure how to verify. I can provide additional details as necessary.

My Mac:

MacBook Pro 15" (2009)

OSX 10.7.5

Problem:

I just was prompted to install update 2.0.7 (I was previously running 2.0.6), which I performed through the auto-updater included with the app. After restarting Alfred, I found I could no longer launch it through my custom keyboard shortcut (Command + Space). After going into preferences, I noticed it had been reset to what I think is the default, Option+Space.

After resetting my preferences I relaunched Alfred and notice that my text was small (previously I was using the "Light Large" theme for larger font size).

I suspect all of my settings have been reset by this update, though I'm not sure how to verify. I can provide additional details as necessary.

Alfred doesn't remove any settings on update, so removed settings will likely be caused by something outside of his control. Could you please fill in your registered Powerpack address in your forum profile and I'll help you further :)

Cheers,

Andrew

[moving to closed for now as this isn't a bug in Alfred, but I will continue to monitor and help out]