Search results not including folders

Hi...I have another possibly stupid question. Which is a result of my installing this new version of Alfred on a new mac.

Anyway, when I bring up Alfred and search for a folder that is in my Documents folder, Alfred isn't finding it. Do I need to rebuild my spotlight results or something? Or configure Alfred to find it? I looked at the Search settings and don't see anything that would be excluding the folders.

Hi...I have another possibly stupid question. Which is a result of my installing this new version of Alfred on a new mac.

Anyway, when I bring up Alfred and search for a folder that is in my Documents folder, Alfred isn't finding it. Do I need to rebuild my spotlight results or something? Or configure Alfred to find it? I looked at the Search settings and don't see anything that would be excluding the folders.

What method do you use to search the folder? By default, Alfred limits the search to Applications, Contacts, Bookmarks, and  Preferences. You can use “find” command to search documents, or alternatively include more results in Alfred Preferences → Features tab.

Edited by sayzlim