Next Track iTunes Workflow doesn't work in new iTunes with Radio [Fixed in 2.1 b216]

saudkh

• I know this is a prerelease but the problem seems to worth invistigating, as the final release should be ready by next month.

•  

When using a hotkey for the next track itunes template, while playing a radio channel, the key

refuses to work. The play/stop workflow works fine, however.

The shotcut for the next track command + right arrow works fine, but only when iTunes is brought to the front, and the next track works fine when playing regular library music.

I am using the latest iTunes 11.1 beta 2 and OS X 10.8.4 with Alfred 2 2.0.7

• 2 months later...

• I know this is a prerelease but the problem seems to worth invistigating, as the final release should be ready by next month.
  •  
  • When using a hotkey for the next track itunes template, while playing a radio channel, the key
  • refuses to work. The play/stop workflow works fine, however.

The shotcut for the next track command + right arrow works fine, but only when iTunes is brought to the front, and the next track works fine when playing regular library music.

I am using the latest iTunes 11.1 beta 2 and OS X 10.8.4 with Alfred 2 2.0.7

This should now be a bit more reliable / predictable in Alfred 2.1 b218 currently available in the in-app pre-release :)