Need help with simple keyword to terminal

I work with RAW video using Magic Lantern and Canon DSLR's. It shoots a .MLV video file that needs to be uncompressed using a simple terminal command. The command is: 

/Applications/mlv2dng [FILENAME]

As soon as I enter the command, the .MLV file is uncompressed into it's separate frames for me to start editing. I'd like to create a way that I can just type 

mlv

and would then be able to search for the filename or even have to select the filename first and then run the mlv command and have the terminal get to work. I'm having a hard time figuring out how to make that happen. Any thoughts?

I work with RAW video using Magic Lantern and Canon DSLR's. It shoots a .MLV video file that needs to be uncompressed using a simple terminal command. The command is: 

/Applications/mlv2dng [FILENAME]
As soon as I enter the command, the .MLV file is uncompressed into it's separate frames for me to start editing. I'd like to create a way that I can just type 

mlv
and would then be able to search for the filename or even have to select the filename first and then run the mlv command and have the terminal get to work. I'm having a hard time figuring out how to make that happen. Any thoughts?

Create a simple workflow and add a Trigger->File Action. From there you can drag and drop an MLV file to set what type of files this should work for. Set the name (something like "Uncompress MLV") and save. Next add an Actions->Run Script. Leave the language as bash, unstick the escape spaces option and in the script area put

/Applications/mlv2dng "{query}"
Then you can just select the file, press the right arrow and you'll have an Uncompress action available to start it