omorillon

Solarized Dark Themes and Solarized Light Themes- UPDATED!

I'm a graphic designer and I decided I not only want to design websites but also to build them. My favorite text editor is Coda but I didn't like the stock themes that came with it, so I did some research and stumbled upon Solarized. I'm not going to explain what it is, you guys can check out the website and read all about it. 

Basically I took some of those colors and decided to make some themes for Alfred and this is what I came up with. Basically I'm trying to make everything look like I'm coding at all times. I hope you guys like them.

UPDATE!

First of all I would like to apologize for al the broken links and basically disappearing without updating anything. This post hast over 6,000 views and I just want to say THANK YOU! I never imagined these themes would be so popular. And because of that reason I decided to not only make a few tweaks here and there but to also create a LIGHT version of my Solarized themes. I hope you guys enjoy them and I will try to stay up to date with links and future requests. 

Solarized-Light.jpg

Solarized-Dark.jpg

DOWNLOAD

I'm a graphic designer and I decided I not only want to design websites but also to build them. My favorite text editor is Coda but I didn't like the stock themes that came with it, so I did some research and stumbled upon Solarized. I'm not going to explain what it is, you guys can check out the website and read all about it. 

Basically I took some of those colors and decided to make some themes for Alfred and this is what I came up with. Basically I'm trying to make everything look like I'm coding at all times. I hope you guys like them.

UPDATE!

First of all I would like to apologize for al the broken links and basically disappearing without updating anything. This post hast over 6,000 views and I just want to say THANK YOU! I never imagined these themes would be so popular. And because of that reason I decided to not only make a few tweaks here and there but to also create a LIGHT version of my Solarized themes. I hope you guys enjoy them and I will try to stay up to date with links and future requests. 

Solarized-Light.jpg

Solarized-Dark.jpg

DOWNLOAD

Edited by omorillon

@visyoual: Sorry for the late reply. Unfortunately, most free services delete uploaded files after 30 days of inactivity. Here are new links for "Solarized Dark Themes.zip":

http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=38773747225085178369
http://wikisend.com/download/167502/Solarized Dark Themes.zip
https://filetea.me/t1svpb3WlOZTxOngSKz1uDKNQ

Edited by Sanaa