Open subtitles search

Hello, 

New to this workflow workout, just managing my needs.

so i just used a php library(credits inside the file) to reach open subtitles api , download the sub, extract the zip and show in finder. you need to change the config file to use it for your own language settings. it's a very basic workflow. but it's helping me a lot since such a specific app is not available for mac. 

btw, it sometimes takes time to show results and default callbacks are listed while it's searching, so just wait for the results. i did not look for the reason in specific, i m sure it s documented somewhere.

screenshot : http://d.pr/i/DlEx

workflow : http://d.pr/f/Ip9j

since such a specific app is not available for mac.

Not sure what you mean by that, there are a bunch of them, both CLI and GUI. Some are even featured on known websites.

btw, it sometimes takes time to show results and default callbacks are listed while it's searching, so just wait for the results. i did not look for the reason in specific, i m sure it s documented somewhere.

When using a Script Filter, Alfred reruns your command with every character entered/removed/changed. Since it’s trying to output something (by reading the results XML over and over), it may be something there — some operation your workflow runs where it doesn’t output the correct code (or any at all), that confuses it in that moment.

Not sure what you mean by that, there are a bunch of them, both CLI and GUI. Some are even featured on known websites.

Well if you give them a try, you can see that most only work by hashing files, and searching by hash. only one i found doing search by name is the subdownloader and that really crashes or freezes commonly after 1-2 searches.

thanks for the script filter input. i might check that.