Adding more relevance in Alfred's search results.

There are more and more awesome "media workflows" (search videos on youtube, download X,Y,Z on X,Y,Z sites, ...) available. 

The problem is when you are looking for a specific version of a song, a movie, you need to see its whole title in the results.

So an automatic resize of the main window (automatic expansion) would greatly help in this use case.

One other use case is very long files/folders names. With "My - Very - Very - Very - Long - File - Name - Example.pdf" you only certainly see "My - Very - Very - Very"  :(

An other way to add context in the results, then ease the result selection process, would be to have, in the case of a youtube video, the video displayed on a "Alfred's main window right column".

HTH 

There are more and more awesome "media workflows" (search videos on youtube, download X,Y,Z on X,Y,Z sites, ...) available. 

The problem is when you are looking for a specific version of a song, a movie, you need to see its whole title in the results.

So an automatic resize of the main window (automatic expansion) would greatly help in this use case.

One other use case is very long files/folders names. With "My - Very - Very - Very - Long - File - Name - Example.pdf" you only certainly see "My - Very - Very - Very"  :(

An other way to add context in the results, then ease the result selection process, would be to have, in the case of a youtube video, the video displayed on a "Alfred's main window right column".

HTH 

Just a thought on the window/text resizing, if you have a really long file/folder name and the text resized then it could get too small to read. If the window resizes, it could get so big that it would stretch off screen. I'm not saying that this would make it into Alfred, I'm more just throwing my 2 cents in but, personally, I think the better option may would be to, when a file/folder/result is selected/highlighted, then the long title would scroll to show the full title. That way your text and window sizing all stays the same as your always used to but you could still see the full title if necessary.