Alfred doesn't switch to Dictionary if on different space

Hello, forum

I started using Alfred 43 minutes ago, ending my long standing command+space relationship with Spotlight. I'm running Mavericks GM. I just noticed that when using the Dictionary define function, if the dictionary is already open on another space, Alfred doesn't shift to that space. It doesn't bring the dictionary in focus on the same space either. Not a big issue, but just wanted to make sure that I wasn't missing anything.

Thanks for the wonderful application. It took me less than 10 minutes to fall in love.

Regards

Raptor

UPDATE: I wanted to add that the Dictionary app does get selected but no window comes up from another Space.

Edited by raptor402

Hello, forum

I started using Alfred 43 minutes ago, ending my long standing command+space relationship with Spotlight. I'm running Mavericks GM. I just noticed that when using the Dictionary define function, if the dictionary is already open on another space, Alfred doesn't shift to that space. It doesn't bring the dictionary in focus on the same space either. Not a big issue, but just wanted to make sure that I wasn't missing anything.

Thanks for the wonderful application. It took me less than 10 minutes to fall in love.

Regards

Raptor

UPDATE: I wanted to add that the Dictionary app does get selected but no window comes up from another Space.

This could very well be an issue in Dictionary.app - if you use Safari and type dict://hello you'll likely get the same behaviour.

Glad you are loving Alfred :)