*Request* Open Application/Window Switcher

Hi,

I've tried looking on the forums for an Application/Open Window Switcher workflow, but I haven't found anything. Has no one made a workflow that does this yet? I know that there's Command+Tab, but sometimes I just don't wanna use that... Yes I'm lazy.

Can someone point me to it? Or if not, I'll try to make one in applescript.

Thanks!

Well, I find cmd+tab pretty well designed -> do not really see how you could switch between applications faster? 

You might be interested in a workflow that toggles the application you want to work on. Then adding a shortcut to it

and you won't have to switch between all your opened applications (I did this for, like, 15 applications  :) ).

Hi,

I've tried looking on the forums for an Application/Open Window Switcher workflow, but I haven't found anything. Has no one made a workflow that does this yet? I know that there's Command+Tab, but sometimes I just don't wanna use that... Yes I'm lazy.

Can someone point me to it? Or if not, I'll try to make one in applescript.

Thanks!

Since this is a request, I'm going to move this to the Feature Requests forum.

Thanks

Not that I'm trying to advertise other programs, but it seems like you are looking for something akin to Snow Leopard's 4-finger-swipe left/right for the Application Switcher. Other programs (i.e. Better Touch Tools) can handle this kind of custom trackpad motions. It seems like Alfred is best suited to key commands, which in this case the default, CMD+Tab, would probably work best.