Fallback Result/Search: Last FM?

Maybe you have figured this out already, but here it goes:

Create a new custom search in Alfred's preferences under "Features"/"Web Search" (click the "Add custom search" button).

Here's how it should look (you can choose any keyword you want, of course):

Bildschirmfoto%202013-11-03%20um%2019.13

Set up like this the search will take you directly to the artist page, that's why you can only search for artists (I prefer it that way). But you can also set it up so that it takes you to the search results page of Last.fm - in that case you could search for songs, albums and tags as well. If you want the second option, type this into the Search URL field:

If you have set up the custom search you need to go to the "Default Results" pane under "Features" in Alfred's preferences and then click on the "Setup fallback results" button. Here you can add your custom Last.fm search with the little "Plus" button. After that you should be good to go :)

Maybe you have figured this out already, but here it goes:

Create a new custom search in Alfred's preferences under "Features"/"Web Search" (click the "Add custom search" button).
Here's how it should look (you can choose any keyword you want, of course):

Bildschirmfoto%202013-11-03%20um%2019.13

Set up like this the search will take you directly to the artist page, that's why you can only search for artists (I prefer it that way). But you can also set it up so that it takes you to the search results page of Last.fm - in that case you could search for songs, albums and tags as well. If you want the second option, type this into the Search URL field:

If you have set up the custom search you need to go to the "Default Results" pane under "Features" in Alfred's preferences and then click on the "Setup fallback results" button. Here you can add your custom Last.fm search with the little "Plus" button. After that you should be good to go :)

Fantastic! I got it working! :D