Testers Needed for New Repository

Well, this isn't a Workflow to be shared, but I figure that this is the most appropriate place for this post.

I've been developing a robust repository for Workflows and Themes, and the site itself is ready for testing (there is a companion Workflow that still needs further development, and the site won't be made public until the Workflow is ready). I've been in conversations with Andrew about how best to go about it, and, so far, he seems pleased (but, there is no official endorsement).

So, can you help test it out for me? I'm especially looking for people who will contribute Workflows and/or Themes so that the more advanced, and breakable, aspects of the site can get better testing.

If you're interested, send me an email at rice [-at-] shawnrice.org, and I'll direct you to the site. Please do so only if you're willing to send me feedback about what needs to be improved and about what might break.

-- Shawn

Well, this isn't a Workflow to be shared, but I figure that this is the most appropriate place for this post.

I've been developing a robust repository for Workflows and Themes, and the site itself is ready for testing (there is a companion Workflow that still needs further development, and the site won't be made public until the Workflow is ready). I've been in conversations with Andrew about how best to go about it, and, so far, he seems pleased (but, there is no official endorsement).

So, can you help test it out for me? I'm especially looking for people who will contribute Workflows and/or Themes so that the more advanced, and breakable, aspects of the site can get better testing.

If you're interested, send me an email at rice [-at-] shawnrice.org, and I'll direct you to the site. Please do so only if you're willing to send me feedback about what needs to be improved and about what might break.

-- Shawn

Done and done. Submitted my Colors workflow and Native theme; of all the repositories I've tested, this one is the most promising.

Cheers :)