Adobe InDesign and Clipboard History

I've noticed that Alfred does not see any text that I've copied/cut from Adobe Indesign CC. InDesign is passing info along to the OS clipboard, however, as I'm able to paste the text normally into other apps.

InDesign is not set to be an ignored app in Alfred Preferences.

Does Adobe have some funky relationship with the OS clipboard that prevents Alfred from seeing what Adobe InDesign is copying/cutting?

Whether you were able to replicate it a second time by performing the same action: Yes. Many times. Daily.
Include the Alfred version & build number you are using: v2.1 (218)
Include your OS X version: 10.8.5

I've noticed that Alfred does not see any text that I've copied/cut from Adobe Indesign CC. InDesign is passing info along to the OS clipboard, however, as I'm able to paste the text normally into other apps.

InDesign is not set to be an ignored app in Alfred Preferences.

Does Adobe have some funky relationship with the OS clipboard that prevents Alfred from seeing what Adobe InDesign is copying/cutting?

Whether you were able to replicate it a second time by performing the same action: Yes. Many times. Daily.
Include the Alfred version & build number you are using: v2.1 (218)
Include your OS X version: 10.8.5

I haven't seen this behaviour, but there is a chance that InDesign has a bit of a custom clipboard contents without a default string type.

I'm going to move this into the help forum to see if anybody else can verify the issue in Adobe products (which I don't have).

Cheers,

Andrew