Tags search

rryan

I'm running the most current version that now supports OSX 10.9 tags. When typing in 'tags' followed by a space to search for tags, I'm immediately switched to a google search. When I type 'tags' plus a space, Alfred indicated that I'm searching for tags with the 'Search file tags and open...' dialog. But when I type the first character of the tag name I want, Alfred immediately switches to a Google Search.

I've got my Google keyword set at 'g'- which works. I just can't get tag search going because of this. 

Anyone else have this happening?

Thanks

I'm running the most current version that now supports OSX 10.9 tags. When typing in 'tags' followed by a space to search for tags, I'm immediately switched to a google search. When I type 'tags' plus a space, Alfred indicated that I'm searching for tags with the 'Search file tags and open...' dialog. But when I type the first character of the tag name I want, Alfred immediately switches to a Google Search.

Alfred falls back to Google Search when no search results are found on your Mac. What are you searching for? And do you have tags on your Mac that use this keyword?

I've got my Google keyword set at 'g'- which works. I just can't get tag search going because of this. 

Anyone else have this happening?

Thanks

I was having the same problem. I went back into "preferences", went to the "update" section and realized I had forgotten to click the "update and restart" button in the bottom right. After doing that "tag" searching work properly.