kiddokay

Quickly jump to a date in Calendar.app

Hi all,

In Alfred v1 I had a simple script/extension where I could enter: jd 2 12 and it would go to the Calendar app on December 2nd. I could also add a year as parameter.

Is there something available for v2? I couldn't find it and converting the old one to the new version didn't work.

Best,

Fokke

I like this idea.  I'm surprised, checking around via Google, that there seems to be no easy way to do this already via the terminal.  I found a command to open ical (just "open -a ical") but not to launch it to a specific date.  I'm pretty sure that would have to do with the --args flag of the terminal "open" command, but not sure what arguments to put.

Hi all,

In Alfred v1 I had a simple script/extension where I could enter: jd 2 12 and it would go to the Calendar app on December 2nd. I could also add a year as parameter.

Is there something available for v2? I couldn't find it and converting the old one to the new version didn't work.

Best,

Fokke

There are numerous calendar workflows in v2, so if you post a link to your v1 script/extension, I'm sure fellow Alfred users will be happy to help you out :) I've moved this to the Workflows Help & Questions section as you'll get more help there.