1Password beta

Hi there. Im currently using latest 1password stable. im wondering if it's safe to update to newest beta of it, yet still remain full functioning of alfred integration. I mean, will the bookmarks still be readable by alfred and whatnot? (in case if paths has changed)

Thanks

Hi there. Im currently using latest 1password stable. im wondering if it's safe to update to newest beta of it, yet still remain full functioning of alfred integration. I mean, will the bookmarks still be readable by alfred and whatnot? (in case if paths has changed)

Thanks

I'm not sure if it will affect anything or not. I'm willing to try it tomorrow afternoon/night and report back though. I would think that there wouldn't be an issue.

Thanks

As 1Password 4 was only recently released, I'm guessing the latest beta will be fine to use and represent small improvements and fixes on the big recent release.

Your best bet is to keep a copy of your keychain backed up before you update. That way, if anything goes wrong, you can revert to the older version and re-download the stable version of 1PW to your Mac :)