PlayStation Games Store search

Just wondering if anyone knows how to make a Suggest workflow (like the Google Suggest or Amazon Suggest) whereby I could type "psn {query}" and have it do a search on the PlayStation Network website?

I've already created a rudimentary workflow that will load up the search page with the desired search parameter, but I had hoped for something that would skip that step and take me straight to the game I'm searching for.

Any and all help is very much appreciated.  :)

Edited by GamerChase

Just wondering if anyone knows how to make a Suggest workflow (like the Google Suggest or Amazon Suggest) whereby I could type "psn {query}" and have it do a search on the PlayStation Network website?

I've already created a rudimentary workflow that will load up the search page with the desired search parameter, but I had hoped for something that would skip that step and take me straight to the game I'm searching for.

Any and all help is very much appreciated.  :)

After tinkering around with this a bit, not sure if this one is going to be possible since Sony uses kind of an middle man page, when you try to use curl or something to request that page and parse it, it returns the data for that middle page, not the result page.

After tinkering around with this a bit, not sure if this one is going to be possible since Sony uses kind of an middle man page, when you try to use curl or something to request that page and parse it, it returns the data for that middle page, not the result page.

Ah, fair enough. Thank you for taking the time to have a look!